

## Nick Matthews

---

**From:** Brian Glasson <Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk>  
**Sent:** 13 May 2021 16:21  
**To:** Jasbir Sandhu; Catherine Loveday  
**Cc:** Patrick Conroy  
**Subject:** RE: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports  
**Attachments:** Park Farm.docx

**Importance:** High

I have had a look at this. It is really good thanks Cat.

I have transferred it to a briefing note template.

I have made a few tweaks

There is some further info that it would be good if this could be added in. If we can't do that, just delete these additions.

I think we will need to separately prepare what a fall- back position (i.e. refusal) might look like; i.e. if members think a 5.5yr supply is enough and want to refuse this because it is not in the Core Strategy.

Cat/Jasbir can you revise this and get it to Jenny Scott ASAP please.

BG

**Brian Glasson**  
**Head of Strategic Planning and Housing**  
**South Gloucestershire Council**  
[Brian.glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.glasson@southglos.gov.uk)  
01454 863535

---

**From:** Jasbir Sandhu <Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk>  
**Sent:** 13 May 2021 15:17  
**To:** Brian Glasson <Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

---

**From:** Jasbir Sandhu  
**Sent:** 13 May 2021 11:27  
**To:** Brian Glasson ([Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)) <[Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Cc:** Patrick Conroy <[Patrick.Conroy@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Patrick.Conroy@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

This report should be on the agenda for this afternoon's meeting. Cat is off sick today , she has had a jab so unwell.

There is only one change that the housing land supply we should not be using the new figure yet.

Jasbir

---

**From:** Jasbir Sandhu  
**Sent:** 12 May 2021 10:23

**To:** Patrick Conroy <[Patrick.Conroy@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Patrick.Conroy@southglos.gov.uk)>; Carl McClure <[Carl.McClure@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Carl.McClure@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Cc:** Catherine Loveday ([Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk)) <[Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Hi

Cat has done this Briefing note and she has included that our housing land supply is 5.52 years as the new recalculated figure. Are we allowed to use this figure?

Jasbir

---

**From:** Catherine Loveday <[Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Sent:** 12 May 2021 10:10  
**To:** Jasbir Sandhu <[Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk)>; Brian Glasson <[Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** RE: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Hi Jasbir/Brian,

I have drafted an Exec Member briefing note on Land West of Park Farm. Please let me know any suggestions/changes as I haven't done one of these before.

I have included a line on the updated 5YHLS figure – but wanted to confirm if the revised number is in the public domain yet.

Just to confirm that Nigel only had availability to include this as an item in the Housing and Infrastructure Board on Thursday afternoon prior to the 17<sup>th</sup> so Jackie has added as an agenda item.

Thanks  
Cat

Cat Loveday  
Principal Planning Officer  
Major Sites Team

**South Gloucestershire Council**  
**Department for Environment and Community Services**  
**PO Box 1954**  
Major Sites Team - Planning  
Bristol  
BS37 0DD

[catherine.loveday@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:catherine.loveday@southglos.gov.uk)

Tel: 01454 866369

**NB: I am part time and work Monday-Thursday**

---

**From:** Jasbir Sandhu  
**Sent:** 10 May 2021 14:10  
**To:** Catherine Loveday <[Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Catherine.Loveday@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Hi Cat

Please could you arrange for this briefing

Jasbir

---

**From:** Jasbir Sandhu  
**Sent:** 10 May 2021 09:28  
**To:** Brian Glasson ([Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)) <[Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Hi

Will do

Jasbir

---

**From:** Brian Glasson <[Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Sent:** 10 May 2021 07:44  
**To:** Jasbir Sandhu <[Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** FW: Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Jasbir, is the Land West of Park Farm briefing note in hand? Was this one of Cat's and might it be delayed if she is off? If it is still able to go, can you also ask Jackie Penman to book a 1/2hr slot for you, me, Cat and Nigel to discuss a day or two ahead of the Exec member meeting.

**Brian Glasson**  
**Head of Strategic Planning and Housing**  
**South Gloucestershire Council**  
[Brian.glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.glasson@southglos.gov.uk)  
01454 863535

---

**From:** ECSCCommittee <[ECSCCommittee@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:ECSCCommittee@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Sent:** 07 May 2021 11:10  
**To:** Andrew Birch <[Andrew.Birch@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Andrew.Birch@southglos.gov.uk)>; Ryan Brown <[Ryan.Brown@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Ryan.Brown@southglos.gov.uk)>; Jasbir Sandhu <[Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Jasbir.Sandhu@southglos.gov.uk)>; Helen Young <[Helen.Young@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Helen.Young@southglos.gov.uk)>; Nicola Keyworth-Wright <[Nicola.Keyworth-Wright@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Nicola.Keyworth-Wright@southglos.gov.uk)>; Veronica Codesal <[Veronica.Codesal@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Veronica.Codesal@southglos.gov.uk)>; Jonathan Munslow <[Jonathan.Munslow@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Jonathan.Munslow@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Cc:** Brian Glasson <[Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk](mailto:Brian.Glasson@southglos.gov.uk)>  
**Subject:** Executive Members meeting 17 May 2021 - Call for reports

Hello All,

Please can I remind you that the deadline for reports for the Executive Members meeting on Monday 17 May is by end of play **Wednesday 12 May** and be signed off by your HoS.

I have attached a copy of the agenda so far. If any item needs to be removed or moved let me know and I will update the master copy.

If your item will be a verbal update or presentation let me know and I will update the agenda.

If you cannot make this deadline let me know when I can expect the report and I will make a note.

If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

*Jenny*

**Jenny Scott**

Committee & Business Support Supervisor  
Resource and Support  
Department for Environment & Community Services  
PO BOX 1954  
South Gloucestershire Council  
BS37 0DD

Tel: (01454) 86 **3413**